*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's Almost June!

Know what that means?!?  My month-long sale will be over!  I've added new things to the website over the last few weeks and most everything is discounted.  Check out my sale page HERE.

Studio is juuuuuuuust about complete.  It's all about aesthetics, now.  YAY!  I've been out to the torch a couple days a week for the past few weeks working on some custom orders.  (If you're waiting for one, check your mail soon!)  I've been feeling rather frustrated, though, because it's so hard to crank it back up after being so inconsistent.  But my ROOM feels fantastic!!

Check out the website before the sale is over!  Some pretties over there!




0 comments: