*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

I Heart Vintage

So, I've S-L-O-W-L-Y been adding bead time into my schedule.  I don't know why Christmas/New Year time always throws me off....  I guess cuz I crank out quite a bit during the tail end of the year, I just have a hard time WANTING to get back in the groove.  This year I am forcing the issue and, wouldn't you know it, I am loving it!  I mix other creative avenues into my "art" time, but I did manage to get a few things accomplished (bead-wise) over the past couple weeks.

Here is a glimpse:


I hope you'll check out my website and look under BE Vintage.  I think you'll like what ya see!  (Don't order there - email me.  I sell out quicker than I can keep up with on my website sometimes.  I don't know why it doesn't keep an accurate count.  Working on that!)

And if these don't float your boat or ya don't need something for Valentine's Day, I PROMISE there will be many, many more in the next couple of weeks.  I've got bracelets and earrings that need to be posted, too!

As the torch blazes.......

0 comments: