*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

It's Been Awhile, Eh?

So....I know.  Almost a year since my last post.  I have tons of excuses, but blah.  And I'm not here to make any empty promises or resolutions, either.  I'm really not a great blogger....that is obvious.  And I'm not super into networking - social or otherwise.  I make beads.  I make jewelry with my beads.  And then I have a hard time showing and telling! :-)

What I WILL tell you is that I will be updating my website (www.bucklebottom.com) with new pictures and items very shortly.  I have to take pictures and get them downloaded, but that will happen sooner rather than later.  I got a fab new camera that I'm hoping will jumpstart my year of getting back on the website, blog, bead track.  I get back to my regularly scheduled program next week when the kids get back in school.  SWEET!

In the meantime, let me know you're out there.....  Leave me a message and let me know you read this blog.  Just a "hi" will do.  If I get enough comments, I will update more regularly and keep you in the loop much more frequently.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments: