*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2014!

I'm excited for this year....lots of big stuff happening!  My hubs and I both turn (ahem) 40, we celebrate 15 years of marriage in June and it's my 10 year glassy anniversary!

So - to celebrate, I'm announcing a brand new series in my BuckleBottom Bead collection:  VESSELS!  It only took me 10 years to do the one thing that got me started in melting glass.....but I got there!  I always wanted to make vessels or vials but never put my mind to ACTUALLY doing them until I got into essential oils (a whole other post, I tell ya!).  Now I can put my two passions together!

Introducing B'Hold Vessels:

Sea Foam Vessel

I will be adding a few to my website in the next few days, along with some new B'Vintage necklaces, B'Bangled bracelets and B'Danglie earrings.  (As you know, the business side of this isn't my forte, so please be patient.) :-)

Thank you to all my customers, friends and family for their support over the past ten years.  Special thanks to Josh, the hubs, for his help in finishing my studio!  It rocks!  (And yes, again....a whole other promised post.)

CHEERS!

0 comments: