*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

And We're Off and Runnin'!

Hi ya'll!  I've got quite a few beads made for a couple jewelry sets, as well as big hole beads (you know, like Pandora? Troll? Biagi?) that I will be listing on Etsy in the next month or so.  I'm working on photography today so that I can hang with my fun family on this quiet Sunday.  


Does this look decent and clear?

Still working on minimizing the reflection of the lights on the bead, but I thought that my pictures are getting a bit better.  

How's this? (Bead is smaller and not as vibrantly colored.)


Anybody wanna throw some bead photography ideas my way (inexpensive and easy preferred!)?  Please do so!  I'd appreciate it! Next up - JEWELRY photography! :)

Thanks for tuning in.

0 comments: