*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yep. It's time.

My muse hasn't made an appearance in quite awhile.  I think she melts in temperatures above 99 105 110 degrees.  Or in humidity in a place that is supposedly a DRY HEAT. 

Phooey.

But - it's time.  On Monday I shall light up Blaze.  (That's my trusty torch for those that are new to the BuckleBottom gang.)  Bring on the fire!  Bring on the glass!  And, God willing, bring on some good rain or something to make the heat a TOUCH more bearable!  We'll see - but.... I. WILL. TORCH.

Probably in my bathingsuit.

Probably after a dip in the pool.

Probably only for about 5 minutes.....

....until I have to jump in the pool again.

But I will make a bead.  Maybe two.

Pray for me. :)

0 comments: