*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Monday, December 05, 2011

2nd Annual JINGLE BELL SALE

Hey folks!!

It's here - and I apologize for the delay!!!

Check it out - www.bucklebottom.com, baby!!

 EVERYTHING on the website is on sale, but check out my 2nd annual Jingle Bell Sale for some even deeper discounts!  Charm necklaces, silk ribbon pendants, bracelets, earrings..... Yeah!

My plate is full with custom orders so I can't take any more that are needed by Christmas.  (And current custom orders are in progress, so response time to e-mails might be a tad longer than normal.  Bear with me.)

Thank you and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS from BuckleBottom!


0 comments: