*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Daze

Hi friends!

Well, it is officially HOT here!  I'm not complaining, really.  I feel so heartbroken over all the devastating tornadoes that are hittin' the midwest so hard.  My thoughts and prayers are there.  I won't whine about the heat.

I plan on having a Summer Daze sale up and running by tomorrow afternoon, but adding new items has become a challenge.  Finding the time to take pictures and edit them is difficult, but I will do my best between now and then.  :) 

SO - check www.bucklebottom.com in the next 24-48 hours.  I promise DEEP discounts and LOTS of loot!

xoxo

0 comments: