*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sale Ends Tomorrow - Contest Continues

Last chance to take advantage of free shipping folks!  (If you've placed a custom order in the last week or so, you will still have free shipping come March 1st.)  The items on my website are still 10% off with the sale ending tomorrow, too.

As for the Tick Tock quote contest....for shame.....on me.  I got the quote SLIGHTLY off.....so let's try again.  Not very many people participated, so what's it gonna take?!?  Maybe NOW you'll catch it?!?  Hmmmm........

HERE IS THE CORRECT QUOTE:  "Now wait just a clock tick!"

Now try and guess.  Please comment on this blog with your try.  Multiple attempts are just fine!  But participation is key!  C'mon peeps! (Now, THAT is a daughter quote. LOL!)  Guess where the quote comes from and win a free Pandora-style bead on a cord! 


Next contest will be next week, so stay tuned.  What will it take to get YOU to participate?!?!

0 comments: