*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

BuckleBottom Does Cyber Monday!

Tomorrow is Cyber Monday, where deals are posted all over the internet.  Since I missed my original sale date last week, I think it's appropriate to post this sale TOMORROW!  Woot!

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

I will be posting items throughout the week on my JINGLE BELL SALE page, so don't just stop by once!  I'm starting with 20% off select bracelets and will be adding tile pendants, earrings and my "solo bead" necklaces as the sale progresses.  Sale ends Sunday, December 5th at 11:59pm Arizona time.  Get a great start on those stocking stuffers, teacher gifts and unique items that you can't find anywhere else!  AT A GREAT PRICE!

There is only ONE of each of the items you see.  However, if you see an item that you want and it is marked "SOLD," just let me know.  I will do my best to recreate what you see.  (Due to the handmade nature of the glass beads and jewelry or the availability of certain jewelry parts, please know no two items will be exactly alike.)  These would be "custom order" items, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.  I can't guarantee a Christmas delivery, but will do my best.  If you don't want to wait, grab the original item fast! :)  I will try to keep up with updating my website as the items sell.

One last thing.  Since I don't have my shopping cart up and running yet, please just click on my email link below the item you'd like to purchase and send a quick email.  I will then send you a paypal invoice and we can go from there.  If it's a custom order, I'll get back with you on a time frame.

HERE IS THE SALE!

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: