*My Hubs*My Babes*Jesus*Glass*Books*Movies*Glee*Artichokes*Glass*The Internet*Vanilla Lattes*Glass*The Ocean*Netflix*Glass*The Color Pink*Broadway*
*OH, And The Glass*

These are a few of my favorite things.

Monday, September 13, 2010

S to the L to the......

.....A-C-K-E-R! And that spells SLACKER, yo.  But just a blogging slacker!!

I'm soooo busy.  I'm soooooo sorry.  And I'm soooooo not gonna be writing much tonight, that's for sure!  But I'm still here.  I'm still alive.  I'm still whippin' out beads as fast as my little torchie-poo will let me!  And ideas are spinnin' around in my head, too.  New ones.  Cool ones (I hope!).  Ones you'll just have to wait and see about!

I'm ending that in a prepositional phase!

What's up with that?

I don't know, but I don't have time to find out!

Love yas!

OH - and reminder.... October 2nd! Boutique baby!  Contact me for details! 

0 comments: